A whole lot of reviewing!

6:35 pm

So nothing's been really happening in life these days (nothing good anyways) and that's why I haven't been writing about that these days. But there is a lot of reviews of all kinds waiting to be written. I don't think any of those will be a Korean drama simply because I had taken a break from them last month and the ones I am watching now are currently airing & I won't write about the show till I've seen the whole thing. Of course I can write about a lot of old ones that I've already seen before but no...not today.

Then there are the books. My last two blog posts have been book reviews. I have a hunch that the next few are also going to be book reviews. I was in the mood for some horror for Halloween so I ended up reading Anna Dressed In Blood (which, incidentally, Flipkart delivered to on the Halloween day itself!) and then Diwali happened and I wanted to read something feel good but I didn't have an unread novel lying about so...I ended up re-reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. And I will be writing about those two shortly (in a few minutes hopefully).

Then comes the films. I haven't seen anything new that's caught my attention. So there's a plenty from the old-ish that I'm dying to write about---Room In Rome, Trust and For Lovers Only to name a few. I'm mentionaing the names so that this gives me a reason to push myself and actually write these posts down.

I hope you all had a great Halloween and a wonderful Diwali.

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images