Bored in Boston

3:40 am

I don't even remember the last time I wrote for this beloved blog of mine. In my (albeit not great) defence, I was extremely caught up between, well, things. The hardest thing I had to do recently was to leave my life back in New Delhi and move to Boston. So now here I am, for my second Masters, trying not to bury my face every morning, and trying to get with life.

It has been some 10 days since I've moved into my new place, and my classes haven't begun yet. I was bored to death, writing my long, long emails to a friend back home when she told me to re-start my blog or start a new one called "Bored in Boston", hence the name of the post. I haven't been to a lot of places, but this seems to be a nice enough city.

Pictures in the next post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images