I haven't dissapeared.

10:56 pm

Though for a while there it may have seemed like it. I have no decent excuse for why I haven't been blogging so much off late. I suppose that I just haven't had anything to blog about. Either that, or way too much.

So far, February has been quite interesting. Many events in Delhi-NCR, some of which I managed to go to (like Surajkund Crafts Mela, The Annual Delhi International Book Fair etc), and some of them I had to miss (Comic Con). Went away from Delhi for a wedding (not mine, for the last time, NOT MINE). I have begun drinking coffee again.

And most of all, February has brought on a lot of introspection, a lot of getting over denials, a lot of not attacking the ostrich. I am as clueless as ever about how life goes, but at least I am a tinsy bit hopeful now.
             

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images