Bye bye 2013!

8:44 pm

I honestly cannot believed that I survived 2013 (although, it is still too early to say that considering we still have 4 whole days before 2014 kicks in). In a lot of ways 2013 has been one of the best years of my life (I found true friends and emotions, a job = a paycheck, and a spine) but at the same time, it has been the most horrible year of my life (self-loathing, having to find myself alone with people who I thought would never hurt me, a crazy job, constant social pressures to "settle down" with a "suitable boy" etc.)...and yet, the madness that is this year is finally coming to an end!

Like I mentioned, I have gained and lost a lot this year. My wish for the years to come is that I keep all that I've gained. At all costs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images