List Of Books I Have To Have Before 2009 Ends

5:59 pm


  1. The Wide Sargasso Sea (Jean Rhyss)
  2. The Citadel (A.J. Cronin) [with the particular cover given in the inset of this post... I know, I'm strange, what can I do?]
  3. The Outsiders (S.E. Hinton) [and not Camus]
  4. The Second Sex (Simone de Beauvior)
  5. The Motorcycle Diaries (Che Guevara)


Yes, so I've named five as I do not want to be too ambitious. No book store in the whole of Khan Market had a copy of The Citadel, which is weired. Also, none of them (including Full Circle) had heard of The Outsiders by Hinton. They kept on insisting on making me buy the one by Albert Camus (incidentally, the book's name is not even the same as its The Outsider). So, Oxford Bookstore, here I come. I hope I find it there, or I'll be searching in Mumbai.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images