Blah

1:29 am

I wish I knew just what I'm writing about right now. I really don't have anything to say. Save random stuff. So, maybe I'll talk about Shakespeare or something. Maybe not.

Anyways, as I type these words, this very minute, I'm wondering what I'll do after my exams end and during the looooong 2 and half months break that I've got. And they say I don't think ahead of where I'm standing! I'm still waiting for something brilliant to happen, and while we're on that subject, I'd like to clarify a few things. Whenever I say something like "I want something different to happen", God pulls a funny (according to Him, evidently) and makes life worse! I'm just hoping He reads this blog. All jokes aside, I really want something amazing to happen.

So why am I blogging in the first place? Conversations with God can take place perfectly well inside my head as well. I'm basically just pushing myself to keep on writing something. Anything. I hope for your sake that the next time I blog, I actually have a topic, even if it's about an old Korean movie!!

Anyways, enough of this mandatory task I'd set upon myself. Got to rush!
Ciao.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images