Things to Read

12:53 pm

So yeah, anyways, reading list. I’ve been buying so many books over this semester, not having the time or the energy to read them mainly because I anyways have SO much to read as it is. Of the wonderful stuff that I’ve bought, I’ve already managed to read a few, forgoing my sleep for the cause (think: Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, One Thousand and One Nights, Maximum Ride graphic novel vol. 3 & 4, Ancient Gift Shop vol. 1 & 2, The Witches). But I still have so much to go!!!

Here’s the list:
  1. Reading Lolita in Tehran
  2. Flowers in the Attic
  3. Mirror Mirror
  4. The Namesake
  5. Dating Da Vinci
  6. Beauty
  7. A Pale View of Hills
  8. Life Is Beautiful (screenplay)
  9. Granta -- Young Spanish Writers
  10. Jamaica Inn 
  11. My Cousin Rachel
  12. Sweet Desserts
  13. Losing It
  14. Susanna's Seven Husbands

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images