I will survive!

9:55 pm

And I'm merely not singing.
(Although it does play on in my ridiculously over-stuffed head... First I was afraid, I was petrified...!)

*Ahem*

Back to soberness.

The thing I realized after so many months at the law school is that I just don't like semester system. There. I said it. Take it in whatever manner you want to. BA (Hons.), you had fun all year round, brushed the dust off your books in December and finally, by April, you were good to go. Here, it seems to be a tirelessly never ending process. I'm finally getting the hang of my new class, and there's just one month left of this semester before I'm shuffled again. Life's irony can hit you very hard indeed.

Anyways, like I said, I will survive. I have no other choice. I wanted to be a successful lawyer, and that is what I'll become. Even if it's the last thing I do. I just hope it isn't the last thing I do.

I'm trying (real) hard to put my mind away from it's usual philosophical and psycho-analytical side & more towards the practical, alert, beware-of-what-you-say-in-front-of-whom side. It's no easy, I'll tell you that much. So many masks single faces at a single place, I've never seen before.

Oh, I'll so survive!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images