I write!

8:55 pm

It suddenly struck me today that it's be insanely long since I wrote. And i refuse to count my term paper as fun time writing, even though, now I am having a lot of fun writing it! Who thought Foucault could me nice to me? Now I cannot wait till I have read all his books.

But really, I do wish to read all these people up, whether or not I agree with them. Nietzsche, Heidegger, Kierkegaard, Kafka, Dostoyevsky... the like. Hobsbawm, even, who knows? Okay, so maybe not Hobsbawm. I wonder, why marxists, core marxists, hate women. And then, how the marxists-feminsts emerged.

I have a feeling, that much as I want, it will be a while till I actually start reading them.

As of now, I'm trying to find some Oriya literature. Nothing too contemporary. And so far, I have managed to find just one short story. Central Library isn't as well stocked as they would have you believe. However, I shall keep looking.

Another project I have undertaken: to read all of Agatha Christie's. I'm starting on with Hercule Poirot ones. I'd have read Murder of Roger Ackroyd (brilliant), Murder on the Orient Express (again, brilliant), The Big Four (*blech*), Murder In The Mews, Hercule Poirot's Christmas, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, The Murder on the Links, Peril at End House, Lord Edgware Dies, The ABC Murders, Dumb Witness (stupid book) and Curtain: Poirot's Last Case.
So, with this new self-prescribed project in mind, I went to the Brit. Lib. and have, by far, read the following... Evil Under the Sun, Death on the Nile and Murder in Mesopotamia. The last book has such a stupid narrator, it spoils the book.

Hoping to read more.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images