Creative Blogger Award

10:00 pm

I've finally gotten around to doing this! Yay for my very awesome will power. And since I have lined up many things lined up for tonight (which includes hopefully another post, watching a movie on me laptop, hunting for & consuming food and so on). So anyways, some days ago Ajay Kontham of The Shaded Shadows awarded me this thing and I have to proceed to the said rules. So here goes!

 Rules:
1. Thank the Blogger and link back to the blog.
2.a. Three things About yourself.
   b. Two things People don't know about you.
   c. One thing you want to change about yourself.
3. Answer the questions asked by the blogger. 
4. Nominate this award to the deserving blogs. Pass it on. 
5. Ask some questions to the bloggers who got nominated.
6. Inform the bloggers about their award.
Getting started!

1. Thank you Ajay Kontham of The Shaded Shadows for giving me this award. I am extremely delighted and honoured to have received this. (My most serious award-getting tone there is!)
2. a. Three things about me: 
     (i) I love reading...for fun!
    (ii)  I am a coffee-drinker.
    (iii) I am watching a K-drama right on the side.
  
b. Two things people don't know about me:
  • My real name is not "Anya". It is my nickname, something my friends call me which has also become my blogger name and I love it.
  • I prefer beaches to mountains.
c. One thing I want to change about myself:
     I wish I was hard-working and not lazy.

3. Here are the questions by the blogger to me and my answers:
 What is the one word that comes to your mind when you hear the following words/phrases? (Make it like a rapid fire round - Mention the first word that strikes you! And if you make if fast, it would be cool.)
   
a. World: Bank
b. Life: Love
c. Awards: Nice
d. School: Fun
e. Love: Blah
f. Books: Brilliant
g. Death: Mystery
h. Work: Boring
i. Sports: Blah
j. (Your Name): Nothing...just my name
k. Dog: Awwwwwww
l. Parents: Support
m. My Blog : Outlet
n. Chocolates: Yummy
o. Me/The Author/Ajay (Don't tell me you haven't heard this name/word :P): Nice :)
4. Ok, the people I want to give this award to..
  1. Go-Phish at Light in Life
  2. JIW at American Joy
  3. Anukriti Khare at NOT intellectual enough!!
  4. Ela at DYARA (Circle/Frame)
5. My questions for my nominees...
    
1. What is your favorite mythical creature?
2. What's the song playing on your iPod?
3.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
4. What was the best vacation you ever had?
5. Tell us about a day from your life that you would want to live one more time.
     
  


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images