Liebster Award... I think this is how you do this.

12:19 am

I have no idea what this is so no questions about that, okay? I was nominated by Foreign/er for something called Liebster Award and while I don't know what's it about or how it goes, I am just doing this for (and which is pretty much the reason she gave on her blog) fun.

So here goes!
The Rules

List 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions
Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
Comment on their page to let them know
Tag the person who nominated you in your post
Okay here goes...
11 Random Things About Me:

1. I love reading. Like, love reading.

2. I just ended up getting a very visible crack across the screen of my not-so-old touchscreen phone. Gack.

3. My all time comfort food has to be steamed chicken momos. 

4. I've been trying to learn Korean on my own. And struggling.

5. I cook to de-stress.

6. My favorite dessert would be blueberry cheesecake. Yummm.

7. If I had to name any one book as my favorite, it would be To Kill A Mockingbird.

8. I am watching an episode of Modern Family side by side right now.

9. I have recently acquired a nick name "Bubbles", something that I'm not exactly thrilled about.

10. I travel with my pillow. Please don't judge me.

11. I can't think of more of these.

Okay, so now are the 11 questions that I was asked by Joy from Forieng/er along with the answer:

1. Do you ever put on mismatching socks?
I did only two days ago! I was running late for class, and couldn't find matching socks...and it's cold. So, yes.

2.  Why did you eat that?
Honestly, no idea! Probably because I'm almost always hungry.

3.  Are you materialistic or not?
I would like to say that I'm not but that'd just be a flat lie. But yes, material comfort isn't everything to me so I suppose that's a saving grace. I like being comfortable, and won't say no to luxury but I'm not all that fan of excessive comfort.

4.  What's your fondest memory as a child?
Even though I had satisfactory childhood, I really cannot think of one right now! O_o

5.  Who calls you the most?
One of my best friends, Shreya C.

6.  Where could you go, if you could go there?
Seoul, South Korea. 

7. Anime or K-Drama?
K-Drama. Cheesy it may be at times, but always K Drama for me!

8.  Best movie snack?
Nachos. And coca cola.

9.  Gloves or mittens?
Gloves. They have fingers.

10.  Where have you been that filled you with inspiration and a new passion for life?
  Right here.

11.  Honestly, what were you thinking?
 Honestly, nothing at all! If I start thinking, there is no end to it. So, switch off mode!

And here are my nominees:

I wanted to nominate Foriegn/er but since that's already been done and she has done this whole sing and dance before, here they are:

 And here are the 11 questions my nominees have to answer:

1. What is your favorite mythical creature?
2. What's the song playing on your iPod?
3.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
4. What was the best vacation you ever had?
5. Tell us about a day from your life that you would want to live one more time.
6. Pancakes or waffles?
7. What is your superpower?
8. If you had to pick one between reading (novels, comics...any form of literature) or films, which would you pick?
9.  Where are you right at this moment?
10. Would you want to be some where else at this moment? If yes, where?
11. What's the scariest thing you had to do? (I got this question from another blog!)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images