Two minutes of silent prayer.

7:49 pm

A lot of shit happens in this world and while it affects me, directly or indirectly, I don't ever blog about it. I mean the whole crime against humanity kind of shit. But that doesn't mean that I'm okay with it. I cannot imagine how anyone can be.

Right now, I say a silent prayer for those who died, and most of them were children between the ages 5 years to 10 years at the shootout at an elementary school in the USA. I pray for them, and there families and for the children who had to witness it.

It is horrifying enough that someone would do such a thing to another living being, and that also to little children.

I have nothing more to say, mainly because there is nothing I say that can grasp the level of shock and sadness this episode has brought forth. I am just going to pray for them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images